Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Fly's Life

Greetings,

Before I begin rambling on about the introduction of my new blog, I would like to clear certain things out:
1) The title of the blog should not by any means suggest that I like flies. Infact, I hate flies. Stupid swarming insects. Buzzing all around your face in the night. Argh. Silly buzzing sounds in the ear.
2) A house fly has an approximate life span of 15 to 30 days. My blog will hopefully last longer than that :) Let us assume that I am a immortal fly. Awesome, yeah?
3) Flies love things like garbage, manure and anything else that left out in a warm environment. I, on the other  hand, definitely do not. Though I could consider the chicken I left thawing on the counter all day :D

The reader must be wondering "So, why the name?". I don't know. It just made sense. Well, you will find house flies pretty much everywhere there are humans or animals. And House flies can travel up to six miles in 24 hours, but they usually prefer to stay close by their breeding ground (like me and my house :D ). So I guess they are social after all. I'm sure they eavesdrop on all human conversations. AND AND, they might even have their own global database of human species containing profiles of all living and dead humans :O Maybe they spy on other animals too :O

Sigh. I got carried away. So basically, i wanted to say: "yo, peeps. Welcome to The Social Fly :D"

No comments:

Post a Comment